Imp Club National 2014

...where can you take your Davrian next?
Teddie2003

Imp Club National 2014

Post by Teddie2003 »

The Imp Club National Weekend is being held at Huntingdon Racecourse, Cambridgeshire, PE28 4NL 31st July - 4th August.

I had these details sent through from Simon Bennoy who is one of the main organiser's of the event.

"Hi Steve
1/We would love to have more Davrians at Huntingdon and we would welcome members of the New Davrian Register(NDR) at the members rate (as we do for Clan, GOC and members of other ARCC clubs). They can put NDR and their number on the booking form.

For New Davrian Register members the same prices as on the form for Imp Club members members. Day visitors cost is £10.00 for 1-2 people and those staying off site need a day or weekend pass £25.00 for 1-2 people as appropriate. Campers pay the £25-£50 rate dependent on length of stay - they don't need the day/weekend pass.

Full details on the Imp Club Site @ http://www.theimpclub.com/events-3/imp- ... e-booking/

Advance bookings are by the 19th of July using the form from the web site and paying either by bank transfer via the web-site or by Paypal/Credit/Debit card with additional fees or by cheque.

2/ If you are not a member of NDR or any other club, you can still attend but would have to pay the higher rate for non-members.
The Imp Club haven't published the non-member rates - they are around 20% higher and booking at the event prices for members are around 10% higher. Non members are welcome to participate in full, but at a higher price. Any non-member wishing to get a price should send an email to membership@theimpclub.co.uk with details of their party and what they wish to do and we will confirm the price and methods of payment etc.

Thanks – Simon"

Not quite sure from the booking form what the cost is if you trailered the Davrian to the event with say three or four people in the tow car, but Simon or Karen should be able to advise on that one. If you drive the Davrian to the event, then the 1-2 people cost applies anyway.

Having also spoken to John Rawlins (motorsportjohn on Davrian.net) from the New Davrian Register(NDR), if there are at least 5 Davrian's that are going to attend then "the Adrian Evans trophy" that was awarded at the old Longleat events for the best Davrian at the event can be made available.

Hope all of this is of some help/interest to all of you on Davrian Net.

Steve

So
Teddie2003

Re: Imp Club National 2014

Post by Teddie2003 »

So a fair number of "looks" so far.

But anybody planning on going so we can sort out if we need the "trophy" there?
Dave6091

Post by Dave6091 »

I'm coming with my Mk4, will come just for Sunday or if my son can get time off from work may camp over weekend.
Dave Cooper told me he will be there with his Mk6 for two days.

Getting more than five road going Davrians in a row may be a challenge!! :lol: .

Dave.
Teddie2003

Post by Teddie2003 »

Dave6091 wrote:I'm coming with my Mk4, will come just for Sunday or if my son can get time off from work may camp over weekend.
Dave Cooper told me he will be there with his Mk6 for two days.

Getting more than five road going Davrians in a row may be a challenge!! :lol: .

Dave.
I knew Dave was going from what he said at the Imp club meet last month.
They don't have to be road going, race/hillclimb/sprint/rally would all count.

Steve