Wedding

Forum for Davrian topics and questions...
Blade

Wedding

Post by Blade »

Hi to you all. Well I'm back from a very enjoyable honeymoon and we both thank you for your kind words. As far as the day went? Well let's just say that it wont be forgotten in a hurry. 2 hours before I was supposed to be waiting at the church for my bride-to-be to join me, I was crawling around the house on my hands and knees due to a slipped disc! What a mess, but with a lot of grimissing and help from a few friends, oh and a borrowed pair of crutches I made it to the church only about five minutes later than I'd planned. All went very well and the sun even came out for us when we left the church. Needless to say if I had managed to get the mk5 done I wouldn't have been able to use it with my much restricted movement. So as for Davrians. Well now that the expense of getting married is out of the way I am going to try and get stuck into the old girl. Firstly I'll be pushing Ant to get the bodywork sorted and get her home for the rebuild. realistically though I don't see her being on the road this year. As far as Mallory is concerned, I'd love to join you all but I think it's just too soon after the wedding, and as much as I like to think I wear the trousers, the wife may frown upon me shooting off for the weekend, especially seeing as she is gagging to go for a ride on the Honda I bought her as a wedding gift. So please all have a good time and I'll look forward to your reports. Maybe in person if you all feel like another get together? Gary.