Meet

Forum for Davrian topics and questions...
Blade

Meet

Post by Blade »

Well Davrianites, it has been a year since our lest meet as I was reliably informed by Dave yesterday so would there be any interest in meeting up in the near future? Of course it would be great to see some new faces so those of you who are on the forum please come along. It's always good to put faces to names, and of course we all talk car stuff and in particular Davrians. Probably the only place you can do it without friends, family and the other half huffing!!
davrian6140

Re: Meet

Post by davrian6140 »

Hi blade,
As It happens i have just finished putting the new tanks in.
and very eager to put the right peddle to the floor.I,m of to
Beaulieu on the 19th May with the IMP club it would be nice to
see you there OR have a breakfast meet again. Throw some
dates about and lets hope we can have more DAVRIANITES turn
up.
All the best
Dave
Dave Cooper
davrian6140

Mk6a DAV 373H
Teddie2003

Post by Teddie2003 »

davrian6140 wrote:Hi blade,
As It happens i have just finished putting the new tanks in.
and very eager to put the right peddle to the floor.I,m of to
Beaulieu on the 19th May with the IMP club it would be nice to
see you there OR have a breakfast meet again. Throw some
dates about and lets hope we can have more DAVRIANITES turn
up.
All the best
Dave
Hi Dave/Blade etc.,

RE: Beaulieu

Still getting a good response from the Imp Club forum, Impressions and word of mouth.

So far as of today we have nearly 70 registered bookings, five so far this week. We have a good selection of assorted Imp's, Stiletto's/Coupes, Husky's and some race/rally cars etc booked in.

Only a few G15's, Davrian's and no Clan's though, which is a bit surprising.

Plenty of room at the moment, BUT the cut off date for registering is next week. So please don't leave it too late to register as I'd rather you register and then cancel. Once we confirm numbers to Beaulieu at the end of next week, YOU WILL NOT GET A TICKET!!!!

Hope this all makes sense, but any questions or to register please e mail me on go.imp50.to.beaulieu@gmail.com by 30th April.

Steve
Blade

Post by Blade »

Well I've been busy with family commitments and household chores over last couple of months, but more importantly I've been able to do some work on the mk5!! Not finished yet by any means but thanks to Tom, progress has been made. The next few weeks are also booked up so I won't be able to attend a meeting for a while. Maybe we should post dates that we are free to meet up and hopefully get a good attendance at the usual venue this year. This time I intend to bring mine along, even if its on a trailer!
tom.goldsmith

Post by tom.goldsmith »

I propose aug/sept as that gives me more that enough time to commission mine back in to use and get Gary's finished.
Blade

Post by Blade »

OK Davrianites. August and September has been suggested. Lets start getting dates that poeple CAN attend.
tom.goldsmith

Post by tom.goldsmith »

How about meeting here ?? we can talk Davrian show the cars and watch some racing ??? :mrgreen:
Attachments
Screen Shot 2013-05-27 at 22.42.55.png
Screen Shot 2013-05-27 at 22.42.55.png (764.35 KiB) Viewed 6592 times
Blade

Post by Blade »

Well according to the calendar we are free on this weekend, so if the boss is OK with it we'll be able to do it. I might even be able to supply some bacon butties and hot beverages a la camper style!
intrepid
Site Admin

Post by intrepid »

Suits us too.
Dave6091

Post by Dave6091 »

Sounds good, we're in!. Plus Mk4 of course.

Dave.