Wanted

Post your entries here for items for sale or parts that you are looking for...
olihofmann

Wanted

Post by olihofmann »

Hello
I am looking for a Davrian in good condition, road or race car.
Should be first registered befor 1972.
Thanks for any inputs
Regards
Oli
marka357

Re: Wanted

Post by marka357 »

Hi Oli
I have seen your question to me about my Davrian but I am not sure if my reply will reach you so I am duplicating it here.
I am on holiday from This thursday afternoon until early March, so i you want to see it, it needs to be quick or wait until i return.
olihofmann

Post by olihofmann »

Still looking for a Davrian, should be in nice condition and more imortant it must be first registered befor 1974.
Thanks for any help, hints and tips
Oli
clutchslip

Post by clutchslip »

Hi Oli,

Many motorsport disciplines here in the UK do make a distinction between a car's registration date and its actual 'date of production', particularly where there is specific evidence that that particular shell was in fact produced earlier, which with 'kit type' vehicles, is often the case. There is at least one never-built and never registered shell that was recently offered for sale. If you are planning to use yours for motorsport, might be worth checking the exact wording on this, as there is a strong chance that the MSA in the UK is following FIA rules on this, which may well apply in your case.

Where abouts in Switzy are you?
olihofmann

Post by olihofmann »

Hi clutchslip
Thanks for the info, the problem is the road registration here in switzerland, all cars from 74 on have to apply to ECE15 emissions, it is much
easyer and cheaper to register a car befor 74.
I live near zürich.