Davrian MK5

Post pictures of your car here for others to see!
tom.goldsmith

Re: Davrian MK5

Post by tom.goldsmith »

more pics
Attachments
IMG_7584.JPG
IMG_7584.JPG (308.77 KiB) Viewed 7480 times
IMG_7586.JPG
IMG_7586.JPG (262.25 KiB) Viewed 7480 times
Blade

Post by Blade »

She looks real good mate. I will get over to see you soon. Or if you're out for a spin, pop round and show me how she looks.
plasticfantastic

Post by plasticfantastic »

She look great in the action shots Tom!

Im very sorry but i just realised that you actually commented about the front end in my thread! I completely missed that comment!

Was yesterday your first day out in the car on track? What impressions did she leave on you?

Nice to see another finished and not sitting in a shed in bits!

Cheers
tom.goldsmith

Post by tom.goldsmith »

Yeah was thinking I might of posted a comment. Was the first day out on the track in her I felt it handled really well but secretly I wanted more power , Ive been track daying an MNR vortex that has a Honda fire blade engine which is very quick. The Davrian must weigh about the same so Im contemplating what future mods I can do to get more from the engine. I would say a Davrian is never really finished but an on going project lol

Gary we need to meet up soon for a catch up. Im going to brands this sat if the weathers good for the future classics races you interested? There may be a few Davrians there.

Tom

P>S quick pic from todays little run over to folkestone
Attachments
IMG_8015.jpg
IMG_8015.jpg (789.42 KiB) Viewed 7449 times
IMG_8018.jpg
IMG_8018.jpg (1013.23 KiB) Viewed 7449 times
Dave6091

Post by Dave6091 »

Lovely job Tom, a road going modsports car...nice! 8-) .
I was thinking about going to brands on Sat, depends on the weather tho' as i've been very wet and pissed off there before!!.
The Mk4 is running well so no excuses not to bring it.

Dave.
tom.goldsmith

Post by tom.goldsmith »

Thanks Dave
The look on peoples faces when you drive past in a full blown race car is priceless

I finish work at 11 on saturday and could drive straight over to brands, I would only be interested if the weather was sunny though as it will be no fun in the rain.
My numbers 07900403646 give me a call sat morning if the weathers good and you fancy bringing the Davrian out and ill meet you there in mine.

Tom
Blade

Post by Blade »

Tom. I must say she looks the business. You have got the look that I would say is my favorite as that was how Pat and Bob's cars used to look back in the day when I watched them race in Mod Sports. I'd love to join you on Saturday but I'll be flat out all weekend. I know I keep saying it but we must catch up soon.