Davrian 55th Anniversary Celebration

...where can you take your Davrian next?
motorsportjohn

Davrian 55th Anniversary Celebration

Post by motorsportjohn »

The Cotswold Wildlife Park has been suggested as a possible location for the Davrian 55th Anniversary celebration on the 2nd Sunday of August 2022.

Please let me know if you are interested in bringing your car to this event (Historic Specials Day) so that I can discuss our involvement in more detail with the organisers.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts via new_dav_reg@compuserve.com.

Latest Update (17/02/22)

Planning is now well underway for this event. For further details, please visit the NDR website ("Davrian News Update" page) via newdavrianregister.net.

I look forward to seeing you all in August!
Last edited by motorsportjohn on Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
intrepid
Site Admin

Re: Davrian 55th Anniversary Celebration

Post by intrepid »

John,

All things being equal, I would like to attend with my Mk6a.

It would be good if you could also post more details here as and when you know more so that we can all see the details.

Although this site does not get many posts these days it is still viewed a lot and will get the message out to many more people about the event.
motorsportjohn

Post by motorsportjohn »

For further information, please visit the NDR website via "www.newdavrianregister.net"
intrepid
Site Admin

Post by intrepid »

The New Davrian Register website hasn’t been updated since 17/02/22 and there is no new information - what is the latest information you wanted to share, John?