LHD Dav build / rebuild in Finland spotted

Forum for Davrian topics and questions...
clutchslip

LHD Dav build / rebuild in Finland spotted

Post by clutchslip »

Have no idea whose car this is but it looks like a high quality project:

http://www.speedhunters.com/2015/08/fin ... re-part-2/

(You'll need to scroll down a fair way to find it...)
Soyuz

Re: LHD Dav build / rebuild in Finland spotted

Post by Soyuz »

I think it's Mark ibbotsons 'snoopy'.
clutchslip

Post by clutchslip »

PAW

Post by PAW »

Meh! Busted :oops:

Yup, I have Ibbo's ex race car. Speedhunters had a tuning car photo session in front of my garage & while my friends Lambo - the camo one with 1456hp (not a joke!) - was taken out, Tarun used the opportunity to shoot some pictures in and around the garages.

Regrettably the car has not advanced from that date as much as I wanted. had to take a few steps back with bodywork as the current pedalbox did not fit under the hood. On positive side rebuilt full race 1050cc engine, Webers and JK 5 speed box are done while yet to be installed, brake lines are pending final bends and painless kit is (in a box) on the car with new Smiths classic dials awaiting loom. Upholster came to have a look last week.

Could have a million excuses why the car is not ready yet... Like very long days in the office, travel for business 100+ days/a, having 4 other full projects, race in endurance saloon team with E30, 3 teenagers, 1 wife, renovated an apartment totally E2E & sold it, etc etc.

In reality - I am just lazy :lol:

Driving again in summer 2018 ?
'Driving too fast is not allowed but it's not forbidden to accelerate too fast' - Joop