Searching for a Davrian / Darrian

Post your entries here for items for sale or parts that you are looking for...
Pete

Searching for a Davrian / Darrian

Post by Pete »

Hello all,
I am new to this page and would be interested to find out how big my chances are to find / buy one of the lovely cars (Davrian or Darrian). So far I have owned various British cars, I started out with an MG Midget about 30 years ago, after having outgrown the car :oops: I bought a Triumph Vitesse and started taking part in classic car Rallyes. About 6 Years ago I had a closer look at an MGC, a nice car but very heavy on the front end. At the moment I am blessed with two MGB´s, both converted from Ken Costello and I love them, but of course had to give up the C (which did not make me cry really). So now it is time for a real Rallye car so if anybody knows of a Davrian / Darrian to be sold or wants to sell his vehiicle, please let me know.
Thanks and speak to you soon :D
Cheers
Peter
Teddie2003

Re: Searching for a Davrian / Darrian

Post by Teddie2003 »

Pete wrote:Hello all,
I am new to this page and would be interested to find out how big my chances are to find / buy one of the lovely cars (Davrian or Darrian). So far I have owned various British cars, I started out with an MG Midget about 30 years ago, after having outgrown the car :oops: I bought a Triumph Vitesse and started taking part in classic car Rallyes. About 6 Years ago I had a closer look at an MGC, a nice car but very heavy on the front end. At the moment I am blessed with two MGB´s, both converted from Ken Costello and I love them, but of course had to give up the C (which did not make me cry really). So now it is time for a real Rallye car so if anybody knows of a Davrian / Darrian to be sold or wants to sell his vehiicle, please let me know.
Thanks and speak to you soon :D
Cheers
Peter

Hello Peter,

if you are looking for a Darrian, there are half a dozen Darrians showing up for sale on the Darrian web site at the moment,www.darrian.co.uk,
with quite a variation in specs/costs.

There is also a Mk6 Demon,1275cc mini engined, that was put on the New Davrian Register for sale pages in September. http://www.john.rawlins.com/ndr1/page17.html

Earlier this year Harry was selling a Mk8, Nerus Impetus was selling a Mk7 and Darnova54 was selling a Darrian T9 on here, don't know if they've gone.

Hope this helps

Steve
Pete

Post by Pete »

Hello Steve,
thanks for the links and sorry for not answerting any sooner...
I´ll try to contact the sellers and let you know what is going on.
Have a nice weekend
Regards
Peter
Teddie2003

Post by Teddie2003 »

Pete wrote:Hello Steve,
thanks for the links and sorry for not answerting any sooner...
I´ll try to contact the sellers and let you know what is going on.
Have a nice weekend
Regards
Peter

Hi Pete,

have a good weekend and hope you have luck finding a car that's suitable, finding a Davrian can sometimes
be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Steve
Davrian Matt

Post by Davrian Matt »

Selling mine, look in the car logger if your interested.

Matt