Davrian 55th Anniversary Celebration

...where can you take your Davrian next?
motorsportjohn

Davrian 55th Anniversary Celebration

Post by motorsportjohn »

The Davrian 55th Anniversary celebration is confirmed as taking place on 14th August 2022 at the Cotswold Wildlife Park.

Full details are included on the NDR website and I look forward to hearing from anyone who wishes to bring their car to join us on the day when we expect to be joined by Tim Duffee, Vicki Evans and Steve Hole from "Total Kitcar" magazine.

Please let me know (via new_dav_reg@compuserve.com) if you can attend as I need to let the organisers of the "Historic Specials Day" know ASAP how many cars we expect to join us on the day.

I look forward to seeing you as many of you as possible in August!
Last edited by motorsportjohn on Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
intrepid
Site Admin

Re: Davrian 55th Anniversary Celebration

Post by intrepid »

John,

All things being equal, I would like to attend with my Mk6a.

It would be good if you could also post more details here as and when you know more so that we can all see the details.

Although this site does not get many posts these days it is still viewed a lot and will get the message out to many more people about the event.
motorsportjohn

Post by motorsportjohn »

For further information, please visit the NDR website via "www.newdavrianregister.net"
intrepid
Site Admin

Post by intrepid »

The New Davrian Register website hasn’t been updated since 17/02/22 and there is no new information - what is the latest information you wanted to share, John?
motorsportjohn

Post by motorsportjohn »

Just three weeks to go!

I looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible on the day!

Please see the NDR website for the latest information but don't hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.
graham

Post by graham »

As I've not posted on here for ages, just thought I drop a message that "Woodstock" has a fresh MOT and is ready to attend this one. Strange how I would not think twice about driving it over 100 miles to sprints and hillclimbs, thrash it on an event, and then drive home.
However, as I haven't driven it for a while, I now find myself a little nervous of the relatively short trip to the Cotswolds for this event.
I've just given it a blast along a local dual carriageway and all seems ok, so look forward to seeing you all this weekend.
Attachments
New MOT completed
New MOT completed
IMG_20220706_152632.jpg (2.73 MiB) Viewed 3944 times
Heathrow Area Centre Organsiser (The Imp Club)