Mk6a/7 ? Lightweight

Post your entries here for items for sale or parts that you are looking for...
olly13

Mk6a/7 ? Lightweight

Post by olly13 »

Never road registered pure race car, been in dry warm storage for 20 years, being recommissioned slowly.
Highly adjustable bias pedal box blasted & rebuilt, brand new brake master cylinders and new 2 pot calliper's fitted to the front and rears previously serviced new seals and pistons on Girling 14LF calipers disc brakes
Converted to coil over shocks all-round Spax shocks on rear and Koni big body on front
Built in roll cage 38mm, not sure if it has historic exception like the Chevrons?
Runs on 9" and 8" Revolution wheels
Spares
Set of Wet wheels Compomotive split rims 9" and 8"
Pair of Fabricated lightweight front wishbones rose joint type
I also have another set of wheels revolution split rims 13 for intermediate tyres which could be included at the right price.
No engine and gearbox
£5750 ono
Last edited by olly13 on Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bexxxhill

Re: Mk6a/7 ? Lightweight

Post by bexxxhill »

Love the look of this. 🥰 shame it can't be road registered
John90

Post by John90 »

Does the car have any known competiton history?
Any documents from past donor car?

Saw the comment above about not being able to road register it. Couldn't it be IVA'd? When did someone last IVA a Davrian? Is it still possible?
olly13

Post by olly13 »

It would have history but I did not get any with the car, condition wise I would say it had an easy life, rear wishbones no cracks and all good any gel cracks ground out and re-glassed properly before painting.
Log book wise I am not sure on how you would go about getting one or checking DVLA systems are not very helpful.