Davrian on Ebay

Post your entries here for items for sale or parts that you are looking for...
intrepid
Site Admin

Davrian on Ebay

Post by intrepid »

Nugget

Re: Davrian on Ebay

Post by Nugget »

I just spotted this one on Fleabay too, only about 15 miles from me but more importantly in the same city as Dick Dixon, do you know of this one buddy? Should be interesting to see what it makes, it looks fairly complete and looks like it has pucker Davrian front wishbones, but no V5, boo
dickdixon1

Post by dickdixon1 »

I didn't know about it, but will give them a call and try and have a look this week.
Dave6091

Post by Dave6091 »

Careful Dick, stay calm when you visit or you'll end up buying it!!. That's how i ended up
with 3 of them!.
I did send him a brief message saying it's almost certainly a mk6.

Dave.
mylesC

Post by mylesC »

Is it not a Mk5?
dickdixon1

Post by dickdixon1 »

Hmmmm, tempting....but I think I would be shot, revived, hung, drawn and quartered with my head displayed over the top of the garage to ward off any more cars.

It is either a 5 or 6, but seeing as no 2 are the same then who knows.

Will be interesting to see who buys and what they do with it. No registration or documentation so if put on the road what would the dvla expect for vehicle testing?
Nugget

Post by Nugget »

I was assuming it wouldn't be possible to get it on the road unless it is used to re-shell another Davrian, unless of course you can get away with using an Imp V5 which even if possible is dodgy territory and may require an SVA. Mind you I have no real expertise in this area ad may be talking poop :roll:
Minimole23

Post by Minimole23 »

Hmmm, Thats about 10 miles from me, so well worth a look I think.

If registering from scratch would it be possible to get an age related plate as it was produced in numbers, or would it simply be regarded as a kit car and given a current plate?
dickdixon1

Post by dickdixon1 »

10 miles away - where abouts are you. Are we in danger of actually being able to have a West Country meet with Mark (nugget)?
Minimole23

Post by Minimole23 »

Up in Frenchay, Bristol.

Though not currently in the Davrian club, I know nuggets car rather well, and a meet could be a distinct possibility.